WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Crust: 1 c Medjool Dates,
- pitted. 1 c Cashews or Almonds,
- 3 Tbsp Flaxseed Meal,
- 1 spoonful Coconut Oil,
- Optional: dash of cinnamon and vanilla.
- Inside: 1 Sambazon Original Superfruit Pack,
- melted. 6 c Mixed Berries,
- fresh or frozen (divided in half),
- 1/2 c Chia Seeds,
- 2 Tbsp Agave or Honey,
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
How to make it
To Make the Crust: In a food processor, combine dates, nuts, flax and coconut oil. Process until the mixture is finely ground and begins to clump. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Scoop out into a 9 inch pie dish. With your fingers, press the mixture down into the glass, evenly covering the bottom and sides of the plate. Set aside. To Make the Filling: Clean out your food processor and add your Sambazon Superfruit Pack, half the berries, chia seeds, sweetener and vanilla. Process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the remaining berries. Pour into your prepared pie plate, smoothing out the mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.